Loadex Hire believes excellence in environmental performance is of paramount importance to our business’ success and is necessary to progress forward balancing the economic, social and environmental needs of sustainable development.
We are committed to operating safely, reliably and efficiently while reducing our footprint on the natural environment and social surroundings for the benefit of current and future generations.
Loadex Hire shall achieve these objectives by:
- Ensuring that the environment is considered as part of our planning and decision making process;
- Complying with requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice;
- Continually seeking to improve environmental performance;
- Efficient use of water and energy in turn reducing pollution, emissions and waste;
- Raising awareness, encouraging participation and training employees in environmental matters;
- Demanding similar environmental standards from all associated suppliers and contractors;
- Monitoring of progress and the reviewing of environmental performance on a regular basis.
Environmental leadership and adherence to Loadex Hire’s environmental policy is the responsibility of all Loadex Hire employees, contractors and joint ventures engaged in activities under Loadex Hire’s control.