The VM500 Vacuum Excavation unit trailer mounted is known to be the safest machine over conventional excavation in order to locate or expose underground utilities.
Vacuum excavation, suction excavation or hydro vac are also called Non-Destructive-Digging. These techniques are known to be the safest methods over conventional excavation in order to locate underground utilities.
Invest in one of our simple vacuum excavation unit to protect underground assets. Underground services including power and telecomunication cables are usually not exactly where the plan show them. Using a VM500 is the easiest way to locate these services and physically see where they are before drilling, trenching or doing other excavation work.
The VM500 vacuum excavator is mainly used in crowed spaces, like cities and other suburban areas where underground services are prolific and the impact of you work has to be minimal.
We manufacture the VM500 vacuum excavation unit mounted on a standard 2T skeleton trailer or mounted on a skid, which incorporates all standard components in one simple package, ready to mount on your own trailer or small truck.
What type of work can you do with a Vacuum Excavator VM500?
- Cleaning Telstra pits
- Underground Service Locating
- Clean up construction sites
- Install fence posts
- Live gas pipe maintenance
- Live sewer pipe maintenance
- Installing NBN optical fiber through asbestos pipe
- …and much more
What accessories come with the VM500?
- 7m of 3″ suction hose from the 500L tank to the 3″ suction pipe
- Heavy wall 3″ suction pipe, 1200mm Long, fitted with a 3″ CAM-LOCK
- 15m of high pressure hose
- 1.5m long lance water gun
- 250L clean water tank
- Maintenance and operation manual
You can add the following options
- 10m of 3″ suction hose
- Extra 50m of high pressure hose on reel
- Extra double jet digging wand (dig 6.5″ hole)
- HEPA filter option (suitable when vacuuming hazardous material such as asbestos and other fine particles)